Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting and waiting and waiting

Waiting gets harder every day. Maybe because each day moves us closer to the last day of February. Too bad they couldn't have let him stay through March - one of those months with 3 pay periods surely would have been nice. Oh well, it was not to be.

Finally, with all the searching, there is a job that is actually appealing - not just a job that will do as so many of them have been. It is across the country. It would be closer to Eric but so far from Joy Anna. Unless we find one in Little Rock or Monroe, LA, we are going to be a long way from at least one of them. He has applied for the job. Applicants are accepted through Friday.

I need to be motivated to move forward with prepping the house for whatever - clean out, getting rid of things, having a garage sale (to get rid of things and hopefully, make some money), packing up. Even if for some reason we stay here, we have to find a different house. I can't live another summer without refrigerated air, at least not comfortably.Instead, I would rather stay in my pajamas and do nothing except read. Not the best way to be, is it? And so today, I will try. Put forth the effort. Make it where it is more pleasant to come home for Dean and Joy Anna.

We did get some good news yesterday - Dean's test for diabetes was the best it has ever been. Since we only have insurance for another month, we are going to have to figure out how to get his meds. They are finally all working together and lowering his blood sugar. His neuropathy is worse, so they are sending him for a test. Hopefully, they can help that situation.

Today, I need to get moving. I look around and it is overwhelming. I have always heard the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. And so, one tiny baby step at a time, I will try to eat away at the chaos and craziness that has overtaken us in the last month.


No comments:

Post a Comment