Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Week Has Passed

This week has proved the old adage about time and toilet paper true - the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster it goes. Just as the closer we get to the end of the job, the faster the days are speeding by. Keep praying, friends!
 This little cutie was at the salon when I had my hair done on Wednesday nights. Thank the Lord for family night at salon where Joy Anna works. I was able to get my hair cut colored and highlighted.
 Below is the next installment on the angle project. This is the awning at the Honda dealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment