Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

17 Day Diet - Day 7

Day 7? Wow! The week has gone by fairly quickly. Tomorrow starts the 2nd week on the plan and marks Dean's last day of employment. Again, I am happy I am doing this. It is keeping me motivated and keeping my mind off of the stress of the job or lack of job.

I am down a total of 10 pounds! WooHoo!

Breakfast this morning was eggs. Remind me not to scramble them in an iron skillet when I can't use butter. Yuck. I used Parkay Butter Spray. Believe me, it is not the same! No way. No how. I couldn't get my grapefruit container open, so I missed that this morning, too. My breakfast did not go as planned.

Lunch, was 1/2 a cup of sauerkraut. I was busy, and meant to add to it, but never did.

I am still battling AT&T over the mess from 2008. I tried to get Dean a phone a week and half ago, but it wouldn't let me because of that. Finally, today, we got approval from the President's office to get a phone. We decided to use an old phone for now. We will save the discounted phone for later, when Dean has a job. Because we were out and I was really hungry, we stopped at Chicago Street foods. I had a yummy, yummy supper. A grilled chicken breast, grilled onions and mushrooms and a wonderful salad. Yum! I finished it off with 1 french fry - with ketchup.

I would like a cookie. I can't have one for 10 more days. Then, it is only the one that is in the book. Not sure how good it will taste. It won't be a vanilla sandwich cookie, that's for sure. Oh well. I can do this! A cookie is only a temporary pleasure -feeling better is going to be much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment