Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A different photo project

This month we are doing concepts on the photo challenge. This week is open and close. I have been wanting to do a series of gates and doors here in El Paso. I went out for a little while and looked around. I saw the gate below, but I couldn't stop just then. I went back later and parked across the street. This little cutie was crossing the street and ran right up the steps and then turned to look at me.



Because we really might not be here a lot longer if Dean finds a job somewhere else, I am trying to get in some photos that I have wanted to take. 
Asarco is a copper plant that has been closed for years. They want to tear it down, but it is an El Paso icon. I have a couple of ideas for photos of Asarco, but I have not been able to find the perfect location. The location I would like to shoot from is not accessible or safe. So, these are just playing around shots. I am going to go back to this location and see what else I can do when I have more time and at a different time of day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment