Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, February 24, 2012

17 Day Diet - Day 3

Good morning! Day 3 has dawned. I think it dawned way earlier than I wanted it to. I did not sleep well last night. Part of that could be stress from Dean's job situation. Part of it could also be that there were more episodes of Downton Abbey on Hulu. Oh well. I only watched one more last night. Even after I got to bed, I didn't sleep well and woke up several times. Oh well, today is a new day. Lots to do.

On the diet, I have dropped another 1.6 pounds! It was a little over 4 yesterday, but it didn't save the amount, so I am not certain. I will just go with 4. That totals 5.6! Woo Hoo! Motivates me to do a more. Today will be an easy day with food for breakfast and lunch. I have the food from yesterday prepared and in the fridge for today.

After lunch I had a yummy smoothy - strawberries, sugar free cheesecake and a little bit of almond milk. 


I was really hungry today. I drank plenty of water, so it wasn't that. I ended up eating another portion of the breakfast casserole for a late afternoon snack. I am glad I did as I went to an event, and there was nothing I could eat. We  met Joy Anna for dinner and worked on the wedding. I had a grilled chicken breast that had mushrooms and a chili. I also had some squash - I know not on the veggie list, but it was better than anything else they had. I had some sliced tomatoes, too. I also had a little queso. It was not low fat, but I had a little on my chicken. It was a really yummy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment