Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, February 27, 2012

17 Day Diet - Day 5

Today, I dropped 0.8 for a total of 8 pounds! I am still 14 pounds above where I was when we left for TN at Christmas, but I am making progress in the right direction.

Breakfast was left over frittata from yesterday. Yes, hot sauce helped a lot! I used Tobasco Gold Green Sauce. Yum! It really did make a difference. It did fill me up, too. I did not have the breakfast burrito and diet coke I usually get from McD's for Sunday breakfast.

Dean and I went to AJ's for lunch. I had chicken grilled with onions and chilis. Another yum. It had melted cheese sauce with it. I didn't eat nearly as much of that as I usually do, but I was so stuffed.

 Today was so lazy. I did not get in enough food or water I don't think. For dinner I had the last of the frittata. Piled on the hot sauce again. 

Maybe I will feel more creative and motivated today.


No comments:

Post a Comment