Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Less than 3 weeks until unemployment happens

After today, there are 13 work days left for him. Yes, I will confess I am concerned. We talk and laugh about it, but it is more a nervous laugh.  We don't know what is going to happen. Dean just keeps saying that he will find something. I know we still have 13 days. I know God is never late - he is always on time. Unlike Dean, he doesn't tend to be there early very often. And so, yes, I am expecting him to provide. I am expecting him to take care of us. And yes, we do still have a few days.

We have watched the calendar as we have sent out numerous emails and resumes. We have gone through headhunters, online data bases and referrals. We have even written down names of companies off trucks we see near post and contacted them. We have sent in required/requested document.s We have been diligent in our search. We have updated the resume, personalized the cover letters, rewritten the cover letter and on and on and on. As of today, there has been no real progress.

There have been a couple we thought would be interesting - one overseas, one for a non-profit. We have done what we could to make sure all important information has been sent in to them. Nothing.

And so, we keep praying. We keep sending out the resumes. We keep hoping.



No comments:

Post a Comment