Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, February 27, 2012

17 Day Diet - Day 6

Today, I only dropped .2.  I knew it would start slowing down. I don't think I ate and drank enough yesterday. I know I didn't get enough fiber. You know how that makes you feel. Today, will be better.

I need a blender! Making smoothies in the food processor is a pain. If I can't find my old one easily today, I will be patient until we get paid on Wednesday. I will probably buy one then.

Lunch was yummy. It was pretty, too. I forgot to take a photo. I had a can of tuna with a chopped red apple. I am not a big fish eater, but I do like tuna with apple.

My snack this afternoon was two of the cauliflower patties and 1/2 cup of sourkraut.

Dinner tonight was tacos - minus the taco shells. We go to a local eatery that has tacos for 1.25 on Monday nights. Last week, there was not a lot of chicken in my tacos. Since I was ordering them without the shells, I figured I should get one more. It turned out to be way too much food. I turned into a taco salad. I only ate one chip! I know that was a splurge, but it wasn't too bad.

I am saving a yogurt for a late night snack. I tend to get hungry at night.

I am so glad I am doing this. If not, I would probably have been eating like crazy and gaining more than I am losing. I do not want to weigh 300 pounds by the time of the wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment