Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

17 Day Diet - Day 4

Down another 1.6! That is a total of 7.2. Back to the set point idea - I am now back to where I was shortly after arriving home from our trip to the wedding and North Carolina. The next 15 should go fairly quickly as well. That puts me where I was when I left for the trip. We will see how that goes. After that, it is probably going to be much harder as I have not been much below that in a long time.

I am not really hungry for things I can't have on this food program. I am thinking it might be difficult to go to the Riviera on Monday for taco night. I am debating how to do that. I could get 3 tacos and dump them out of the taco shells and have taco salad. That way, I am still enjoying the evening with friends and family and not blowing it too badly. Can't beat my 3.75 meal on Monday nights! The cheese wouldn't be low fat, but that would be the only real drawback - and staying out of the chips!

I am out of breakfast things, so I need to figure that out. I woke up hungry this morning - a usual phenomenon if I ate late the night before.

And so, I am off to start my day.

I got busy and forgot about breakfast! I drank the glass of warm water with half a lemon, before getting started on some photos. Then, I just got busy and forgot. When I finally realized it, I made a smoothie like the one from yesterday. I had a hard time getting it all down.

I just put a frittata in the oven.
1 cup ff cottage cheese
4 oz ff cream cheese (Blend these til smooth)
6 eggs (Beat in the eggs)
8 oz chopped spinach
half of a large can of mushroom
salt, garlic powder, basil
grated parmesan  cheese
Bake at 350

It made a 9 inch square pan full. Dean is not thrilled with the idea. He may break down and get a tv dinner. I am determined!



Well, lunch was not fabulous. Dean didn't like it at all. It was okay. I think it needed some spice. I almost put red pepper flakes, but I didn't. Maybe if I had done. Also, some cheddar would have helped. I couldn't find any fat free, so I didn't buy any.

Dinner is probably not going to make him happy either. It was ok- we had baked chicken, veggies and mashed cauliflower. I didn't take a pic, because it just looked bland. After dinner, I added an egg to the left over mashed cauliflower. I shaped into into circles on a cookie sheet and backed at 350. I turned them over and kept baking. I liked it that way a lot.

And tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment