Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Angles

This week, we are doing angles in the photo challenge. This is right up my alley! I like doing architecture photos and angles are usually a big part of that. I went downtown today to look for some angles, but it was sprinkling. I didn't want to take my camera out in that, so I looked around for some things closer to home.

 The pic above is a palm tree trunk that has not been shaved.
 Like all the right angles in the gate above.
Cute pillows angled on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment