Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring pics

The photo challenge last week was spring. I didn't have a productive week - it started out with me falling hard as we started to leave for the cake tasting. Thankfully, it was on my way back in the house to get my camera and not with the camera in my hand. It was rainy and a little sleet and snow were joining in. My boots were slick and I fell in the foyer. I hurt the same foot that I hurt last year. This time I added in my ankle, knee and lower back. Joy Anna gave me a gift card for a massage. That really helped me a lot. My foot was better. I even went to the gym yesterday. I needed to go again today, but I didn't. I should have, because later this evening, Dean bumped into my toe - talk about agony. It hurt for hours. I am still not feeling great. I can't sleep either.

Anyway, I didn't get out much for photos last week, so here are my spring pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment