Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

2 weeks - how much longer

When I started my new blog - this one - I determined I would not be negative. That was before Dean got laid off. I am trying to stay positive.

It has been two weeks. His two weeks severance ended yesterday - now we are signed up on unemployment, but it is not even close to enough to survive on.We never dreamed it would be this long. Now, I am second guessing everything. We shouldn't have gone to Phoenix that weekend. Should I get a job?How are we goign to pay for the wedding? What are we supposed to do?

Prayers are really needed and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment