Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We took a day off

I haven't posted because I haven't had anything to share. There is nothing new on the job front.  I have not exactly been eating the healthiest. It is harder when he is home and I have to come up with three meals a day.He doesn't like the foods on the 17 day diet. I don't want to have to cook 2 different meals for a total of 6 a day. So, we have just been eating normal food- good food. I have tried to eat less. It doesn't always work.

Sunday, we took the day off. After Sunday School, we went with our friends Lee and Dana, who happen to be Jeremy's parents, to the wineries in New Mexico. We visited three wineries and a biker bar before ending up at St Clair Winery - it is not like the other as it is more like a restaurant. We had planned to just visit it and then head on to La Posta for dinner, but after getting in and checking out the menu, we decided to dry dinner there. It was great. Not overly expensive. We started with a cheese tray - different than any we had had before:Sage Derby, Raspberry Port, Pimento cheese, blue cheese and brie - colorful and yummy. Next, we had green chili mac and cheese. Then, we moved on to dinner. I had a french onion soup and a yummy salad, and Dean had a steak. Josh, Jeremy's brother had a burger with yummy fries. The meal was really good and actually very reasonable. It was nice being away - no job hunting for the day. Not really even stressing over it.

I did take few pics over the course of the day. Gold was last week's photo challenge and this week is Green.



 The wine above is "Miss B Havin" at Zin Valle.The one below is a Sparkling Muscat La Dolce Vina from La Vina

 The only green on the vine! ^^^

 I thought the "Hot Dog on a Stick" cup was funny in there. The pic below was my favorite of the day.

Next week, the challenge is Spring, but I liked it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment