Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10 and Ramblings . . .

Um, wow. Dean being home is so different! I was talking to Eric today. He and Ashley had the opportunity to have their first two months of marriage with both of them home almost all the time. She started to work this week, so they are not together as much. We were laughing that we sort of switched circumstances. Dean and I are together all the time. If I start to go do something, he goes with me. If he goes, he asks me to go. I guess I am getting a taste of retirement. Good thing we like one another :)


We went to Walmart to get a few groceries, so we can have some food to take with us to Phoenix. While shopping in the pharmacy area, I realized I have not had heartburn since I started on the diet. Food tastes better, I am not as hungry, and no heartburn! This is awesome! My ring from India is much looser than it was.

For dinner tonight, baked chicken with Parmesan cheese, broccoli steamers (it has cheese, but it is so low fat, I did it anyway. I also made slaw from the shredded broccoli, cabbage, etc slaw package. I used a little ff mayo, vinegar, and sweetener.  I wasn't thinking and added cranberries. Not many, so maybe it didn't mess me up. As much fiber and roughage I am eating, I don't know why in the world I am having intestinal problems :(  I think I might need to add some metamucil or something along those lines.

I did take a pic of dinner. I haven't had time to download it. I am excited about our trip tomorrow, but I am also a little apprehensive. I am not sure why. Maybe it is just the whole idea of the no job, the uncertainty. We thought we would hear about the job in AZ today, but we didn't.

I looked around tonight and I realized I have given up on a lot of things. House cleaning for one. I always get this way when I am feeling down. Maybe I will feel better soon  - I need to. I need to get things under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment