Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And another week has passed us by

And still no job! There have been a few 'bites' but no one has reeled him in. We are hoping soon.

I think I need to job hunt. At this rate, even if he gets a job, I am not sure how we are going to pay for the wedding. We are being really frugal - making a lot of things ourselves. Thankfully, I can do the invites and program design myself. We ordered paper. We just have to pay now to have them printed. We are making the boutonnieres and corsages. We will do the bouquets and centerpieces using recycled jars and inexpensive flowers. I was able to take her bridal portraits.

We had a cake tasting last week. She wants it very simple, so that is helping with the cost of the cake. She really is being great about doing everything low cost and as much do it ourselves as possible. We still have to finish paying the costs of the venue and food.

We had so much fun taking her pics. I wish I could show you, but I can't. She did say, I could show one teaser.


No comments:

Post a Comment