Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Still no leads

Dean being home surely makes things different. I don't think I am going to be able to stay on the 17 day diet - I am going to just have to really be careful, eat smaller portions, etc. With him home, I can't really cook that many different meals. He doesn't like what I am cooking for the program. It is ok. I can do it. I will just eat much smaller portions of the foods that I can fix for him. I need to go back to the gym. I know that makes a huge difference. If my foot didn't hurt, it would be better.

We have applied at so many places this week. Frustrating.

I think I am going to really have to go out and find something. At least part time. Something to have money coming in will be a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment