Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cleaning up

We have a gas stove here - I really like gas stoves- not necessarily this one. It is difficult to keep clean - part of that is there is no way to use burner pans. Another problems is that there is no counter space here - I end up using the stove top as counter space. I not the neatest chef either. I make a mess boiling spaghetti noodles <sigh>

So, anyway, I have been struggling to clean it up and keep it clean. I have tried almost everything. This week in Walmart I picked up Weiman's Gas Range Cleaner.

This stuff is great! I used it two times and wow, what a difference! No, it doesn't look brand new - there is still some dark around the burners, but the pan part is really clean. If you need help cleaning a gas stove top, I highly recommend Weiman's Gas Range Degreaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment