Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moving Day is Scheduled

Goodness, I go away for a while and come back to a whole new blogger. If you don't use blogger, you don't know what I am talking about. The screen where you type the blogs is totally different. Ok, I will adjust to this.

I have had so much going on in my head - so many things I want to say.

The Move -
Dean found a house he liked a lot. He was just driving around town and found it. We got to see it just as I drove into town. I like it so much. It has just been redone - all new paint and flooring throughout. So nice.

Here is a link to the pics http://www.austinhomesearch.com/Search/AdditionalPhotos.aspx?id=294324&mlsid=8050955   Not sure how long they will stay up, since it is on the realtor's site. I really think it is going to be nice.

Dean is going to move in tomorrow. A blow up mattress. He went to Walmart today for a few basics. May 6-7 will be the packing and loading days. I will leave on the 8th. Our stuff should be there on the 10th - hopefully. It could be as late as the 14th. I hope it is quicker. I will be back here on the 18th or 19th for Joy Anna's shower. I will then be here for 3 weeks before the wedding.


more to come - I am too tired tonight for more. 

1 comment: