Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Austin Bound!

Since it has been two weeks since he had the interview with the other company, and there has been no contact - not even a return call on how to submit the expenses - I guess there is not going to be a job here in El Paso. It looks as if we are heading to Austin.

We have always like the area a lot. It will be different. Not the high desert and not the piney woods either. There are trees and there is green. And so, now we start the next phase - house hunting and getting ready to move.

I think I am going down this weekend and help look for a house. I found one I really liked. It had a doggy door and a cat door, too. Dean, Aunt Bev & Uncle Homer drove over yesterday to look at it. Dean did not like the neighborhood, or at least the street. There was another one in the neighborhood that he liked better.

He has to be in Fort Worth tomorrow for a meeting. I will head down probably Friday morning. I am not sure when I will get home. We will see how things go.

Joy Anna and Jeremy were approved for their apartment. Now, they just need to get an opening, so they can move and we can get her stuff moved into it.

Today, I am going to hit the housework hard! I need to make progress so I can have the moving company come in and give the estimate. on What they will need to pack and move. That means instead of me going through things as I pack, I have to go through them before. Since Dean is gone, I am going to try the 17 day diet again. I know going down there will be difficult, but I will manage. I need to do this so bad.

Here goes - a full day of sorting and separating! Dean is ready for me to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment