Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Turning 49 and a fun weekend with my honey

This was a busy, busy week!. I started the test for an online job. It took up a lot of time for the week. I finally finished tonight. I spent some time trying to decide what to enter on the photowalk contest.
I finally cropped and re-cropped and ended up with this.

I did some catching up on the photo challenge as well. 
 This is for 'change' you can see where there is actually a change of color
 Above and below are fall trees - the bottom one is more windmill - taken with Joy Anna in mind :)
 On my Birthday I went shopping. I had a gift card. When I got to the store, I didn't have it with me. I went ahead and purchased the blouse and accessories I wanted. When I went back the next day for them to credit my account and charge my gift card, there were an abundance of birds. It was too good to pass up!




On Saturday, Dean and I decided to hit some Central Texas Festivals. We started at the Chisholm Trail event in Georgetown. 

 This cutie pie was chowing down on the corn!
 Above is my fire photo for the photo challenge- it was at the blacksmith's area.
 this little one stole the show from the bank robbers!
 This is Sam Bass the Outlaw - I find it funny he just robbed the bank - the sign says the blue building is the bank, but he robbed the one behind the red door. I like it that his wanted sign is just behind his head.

 Above is a gentleman from the confederate army camp. I really, really liked this photo.

 Above is a chuck wagon and below is a blacksmith's hands

This is my photo of the day for broom. I am still a few photos behind on that. 

After the history exhibits, we went out for catfish and checked out a car show. 

 We then went to Hutto and then to Pflugerville. No pics from Hutto, but here is one of the band in Pflugerville.

 Today was a good day. Got to visit with some friends we haven't been with in a while and

No comments:

Post a Comment