Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, October 15, 2012

So many things are swirling in my head

So much has happened over the last couple of weeks.

I have so many things I want to say, but my head and heart are overflowing. I am not even sure where to start. I will narrate and also post the pics I have taken over the last couple of weeks.

Day 2 photo challenge - Face - this is a piece of glass work we bought in Mexico a few years ago. 






The next day was pumpkin and I couldn't decide which one I liked best.

Our trip to El Paso. I am so thankful we were able to go. Joy Anna needed us, because Jeremy was working out of town. She was so attached to Uncle Jiggs that she needed us. I am so thankful that Billie went and took care of the expenses, however it was very humbling to have to accept help. We could not have made it without her. We are struggling. I never, ever thought the month I turned 49 I would be applying for jobs at Lowes and Starbucks in order to help make ends meet. It is very humbling. I know God is going to provide something. As much I want that to be photography, maybe this is not the time for that. That is also very humbling to have to say. I feel like he blessed me with that ability. I know he will provide a way to use it.

This photo is of our girls at Dairy Queen in Ozona. They were smiling - glad to be out of the car for a while.
 My Fall leaf photo for Thursday.
Joy Anna & Nana at Monteleone's- this is one of Joy Anna's favorite places to eat. She wanted Nana to experience it, too.

We had the service on Saturday afternoon. It was not like any that I had ever been to before. There was no sermon. There was no prayer. No talk of hope in Jesus. The time was filled with sharing good memories of a man who was a very gracious gentleman. The same themes kept coming across - someone who was kind and giving. He will truly be missed.


  It was so good to see Joy Anna, but we really missed having Jeremy around with her. We were able to see several friends over the course of the weekend.Saying goodbye was not easy on Monday morning. Below is a sunset and a sunrise and yes, vapor trails!









No comments:

Post a Comment