Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

a day in the life of

Yesterday was a very, very long and eventful day.

Joy Anna called at 6:30 and told me that Uncle Jiggs had passed away. I really wasn't expecting that. Of course, I hadn't seen him since the day before the wedding. He fell the day of the wedding and broke his leg. He was quite a character. He loved his family deeply - all of them - and he had family in every where! No matter where you mentioned, he had family there. He was so very proud to be a Wise. I told a friend he had a huge extended family, and he was always the favorite uncle.

In the afternoon, I visited several day cares and left cards with them. I then went to the park. I met two more photographers. It is great that so many people are interested in the art of photography, but it sure makes the phrase 'starving artist' all the more real when the market is saturated!

Last night, I had so much fun dining out with 5 new friends. We are so blessed to be in our new church with wonderful new friends!

After dinner, I still hadn't done my photo of the day for the photo challenge. Cat, was the word. I wanted to do something different and not just a photo of Pouncy. While driving around I remembered the vintage cat tv lamp I have upstairs. Thankfully, it had a colored bulb in it. Joy Anna was thankful it was not the scary red bulb it had when we got it from Aunt Glenda.

Here's day one of the October Challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment