Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, October 15, 2012

October photos

The one above was not really part of the challenge, but I couldn't pass it up! Dean and I were walking, and I saw this in a vacant lot that needed to be cut.  Dean thought I was crazy, but I am sooooo glad I stopped to take it!
 Above is Oktoberfest - below is a cup of ? my cup was vanilla chai tea with milk

Above is scary and below is black

 both of these are October Sky! different parts of the day. Couldn't resist.

 above is corn - below is a flower by the cornfield- not really in the challenge.

 Warmth is above, and yes, I know my socks are the wrong feet. Below is candy.
 and below is foot ball! I am a couple pf photos behind now. I will try to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment