Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Facebook & Twitter Can Point One to the Word

Some mornings I wake up and things don't look so bright to me. I am being honest here. We are struggling financially. I am struggling to get my photography business going. We are in constant limbo as to how long his job will last. Will be here for 6 more months? 8 more months? A year? Will they have a job for him? Will they lay him off? Will they transfer him? Yes, I know God provides - He always does. He always has. I know I am not supposed to worry. I still do. 
This morning I checked my Facebook and Twitter like normal. Along with all the political posts, there were some very encouraging posts that really spoke to me.  Below are a sample of the quotes posted there. 
@luciswindoll: I chose you not for your strength but weakness, which shows  your need of me. Depend on Me and I'll shower peace on your path." -- Jesus Calling
@Pastor Mark: Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. - Phil. 4:6
@Jesus_Calling: "Take plenty of time enjoying Me, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare." Jesus Lives 
From my friend Tammy Whitehurst's Joy for the Journey                                                                       Happy, glad, sad, or mad? What mood will we choose today? (Yep, no doubt it is a choice!) Regardless of what we choose, sometimes the best thing to do is not think, not imagine, not wonder, and not obsess. Sometimes we must just breathe, and have faith that God is in control and everything will work out for the best. When we realize this world cannot fill the gaping hole in our heart, we will come to the conclusion that only Jesus can refresh, restore, and renew us. (Thus, the hole in our heart is filled.) So many of us have been climbing mountains long enough...it is time to move the mountain and soar! CHOOSE JOY and watch how the day can change! Psalm 97:11-12\

Even from pinterest:

 @louiegiglio 
The beginning and the end of everything we need in life is in believing that from the beginning to the end we are loved by God in Christ. 

@Jesus_Calling
"Take plenty of time enjoying Me, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare," -Jesus Lives

@SheilaWalsh
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

 
Blue Letter Bible:                                                                                                                                  "Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you;  he will never permit the righteous to be moved." (Psalm 55:22 http://blb.sc/DEMV)

No comments:

Post a Comment