Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, October 15, 2012

More El Paso

Since we were going to be in El Paso, I wanted to photograph some of my favorite kiddos. These families are definitely more than clients. Dean and Joy Anna went with me to the sessions, since they are as as fond of them as I am :)

On Friday afternoon, we went to Althea park and photographed this family of cuties.



 Joy Anna and I were playing with the camera before. I was trying to teach her a few things. This one we were playing with depth of field and using the af button on the back of the camera.

 Saturday morning, we went the park on the west side to see these cuties :) love them! If you saw the wedding pics, you've seen these guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment