Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy! In the last week and a half, I started two websites - one for 'regular' photography now Pam Rowell Photography and one for the boudoir part of the business at Pillow Talk Pics. I have them both up and running now. I came up with new marketing packages for Pillow Talk Pics. I have been out working on networking for that this week. I have set up a system for accepting credit cards. I have also reworked the pricing structure for Pam Rowell Photography. I am still working on Pillow Talk Pics. I have my facebook updated for both parts of the business. I created a Pinterest for Pillow Talk Pics.

I ordered the photos for the house! Finally! I only ordered 5. I decided to wait until later to do the one upstairs in the niche. We haven't finished the upstairs, so I think it is okay to wait for that. They'll be here on Monday. I will then have to figure out a very inexpensive way to mount and hang them.

Through all this, I have been trying to keep up with the house. I really got spoiled to having it clean all of the time. Believe me when I say this is a new phenomenon. It has never bothered me to have clutter. If I have something else to do, housework could always be put off. Not any more. I am determined not to get back to that. Yesterday afternoon, our A/C went out. We were heading over next door for dinner when we realized it. Our landlord came in last night. It was nice not to have to worry about the house when come came in - except the bed- haha I had made it yesterday morning, but unmade it in the afternoon when we took a nap. Naps. Now there is something that is enjoyable. We had both been out in the heat all day. We laid down and rested in the cool - until the A/C went out.

Anyway, back to the idea about cleaning. I get overwhelmed with big jobs. I admit. I know my weaknesses. So, I had to break down cleaning. I had found several schedules on Pinterest that showed different daily jobs. They didn't exactly fit my schedule - I like to clean out the fridge the night before trash day, so that means Thursday. I like my sheets clean on Friday, so I needed to do the master bedroom then. I took several of these, cut them apart and pieced them back together. I came up with my own schedule. Thursday and Friday are a little task heavy. Some of the things I don't have to do every week. If I have time to get them all done, I do. Baseboards might get missed this week, but I'll get them the next week. I have been doing it for a few weeks, and it seems to be working. Here is my cleaning schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment