Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 2 phase 1

Yes, I know I am not supposed to weigh every day. Yes, I probably will anyway. I was .6 down today. Dean was close to 4 pounds? How did that happen? He ate a Reuben for lunch! Oh well. Today he ate what I did. He'll probably be down 10 tomorrow :(.

We went to Sunday School and church. We came home to lunch in the crock pot - pork loin and mushrooms. So yummy. I made balsalmic dressing for the salad. Wonderful lunch. So pretty, too. I took pics. Will upload with the recipes later.

Tonight we went to a ballgame. It was fun. A busy week ahead. I need to get in a lot of exercise, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment