Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Loft - or our Memory Room

This is a special room for me. It makes me feel so close to so many people. I can look at any shelf or photo and am reminded of someone special. I love going up there. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
 The wall past the window has all the old black and white photos. Yes, I see there are a couple of blank spaces. We left those to allow for some photos from Dean's side of the family. His mom brought me some, but I haven't had time to choose, print and frame them. I will get that done soon.
This side has the color photos. Yes, I see a frame missing three photos. Oops. Dean hung the frames and I ordered prints for them, but I forgot those three. I will get them on the next order.

This room is not finished to me. I think it needs a craft table where I can work while seeing the tv over the railing - must convince Dean that is the best plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment