Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where have I been?

Just sent this link to a friend and realized I haven't posted in 3 weeks! Yikes! What happened to me?
I have been a tad busy doing the photography website, visiting salons in the area and networking.

I have had several things bouncing around in my head  to blog about -everything including the kitchen bathroom sink! I will put that on my to-do list.

This week, I am sitting glued to the tv watching a glamour photography workshop. 7 hours a day for 5 days is soooooo much tv! Our sweet neighbors had us over for portabella mushrooms sandwiches - one of my favorite sandwiches! Yummy! Thanks, Karla & Andy!

I do have a few after photos to post of the stairway. When we get a break today, I will try to get those uploaded.


I should have a lot to post about this coming weekend. JoyAnna, Jeremy & his family are coming for a visit! Super excited about it.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment