Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Well, I made it for a few days before I murdered the diet. It was premeditated. Yep. Since we moved here, we have gone to Pasado's about once a week. They have had a buy one get one enchilada dinner on Tuesday & Thursday. We were told on first time there that it was an unadvertised special. Tonight we took our friends and neighbors to thank Andy for cutting our yard. When we ordered, we asked about the special. She told us they didn't do that anymore on Thursdays. She asked if we wanted to do the special which is fajitas. We told her no. We wanted enchiladas. The manager came over. He said he understood there was some confusion as to the special. We told him we eat there every week and always get the special. He told us they didn't do that anymore. The special is now Fajitas for 2. We said ok, I was a little surprised that he didn't do some kind of a discount. It is not like we walked in off the street and asked for a discount. They have been running coupons in some of the mailings - for buy one get one enchiladas. I would have thought he would have at least offered us a coupon to get one free. Oh well.

Today was not the best day for me for customer service where specials are concerned. A few weeks ago, I found this blog post on Pinterest 
http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2012/06/coupon-tips-for-the-craft-store-triumvirate.html#
On Sunday, Dean and I did this at the Michael's in Round Rock. Today, we were going to do the same thing in Georgetown. The manager would not allow it. I told her we had done it in Round Rock. We told her lots of people were doing it. She wouldn't allow it. When we were leaving, she came up front and while we were checking out, she was speaking loudly to someone in the Round Rock store about how they were not supposed to do that. I guess it won't work in Round Rock anymore either. They lost a 60 dollar sale today because they were holding out for a 100 sale. I went to Hobby Lobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment