Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photos for the House

I have an abundance of photos. We have been trying our best to find just the perfect pics for our stairway wall. I can't really call it a stairwell because it is open to the living room. The sale is ending on Tuesday, so tonight I had to sit down and make some decisions.

Here is the one that will be in the living room on a large wall that leads to our bedroom. The print will be 30x40. Since it is so large, I had to clean up quite a bit of monkey waste on the patio. This is one of my favorite pics from India. This is where the man that built the Taj Mahal would go to view the Taj. This was taken just after sunrise.
oops just saw more I need to clean up :) will have to do that.

And then at the bottom of the stairs - will be on at the landing. This is another one of my favorites from India. These two are seriously my favorite two of things. I have some that I really like of Eric, Ashley, Prem and his family.
In case you don't recognize it, it is the Taj Mahal. We were there at Sunset.

Going up the stairs, we will have three pics. I am not sure in which order. Dean wanted to add some color. These are certainly more colorful than the India ones that I picked out. I hope the three different skies look okay together.
 The Tower Bridge- The Tower was one of my favorite things in London. Fascinating! I thought the crown jewels were the least interesting part of the tour. I could have spent a couple of days instead of a couple of hours. It was so very interesting.

Dean really, really liked riding the London Eye. It was pretty, but I have to confess to being very, very nervous.  The pictures were grand, though. We did have a few others of Big Ben in the daylight, but riding the eye at Sunset made London look spectacular!
And then, we have Stonehenge. It was so cold. It was almost miserable to walk around, but it was interesting.

We have one other place -at the top of the stairs on the top landing there is a niche with a light. We decided to do another India pic there. At least I think so. That is the last one we have to make certain. At the moment, we are planning to use the one below. It is from the Buddhist Monastery we visited.
What do you think? I noticed my cropping is off and I have green lines on a couple of pics, but I have already fixed that as well as erasing all the monkey poop. Much nicer to clean up in photoshop and not in real life :)

1 comment: