Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Websites are not nearly as fun as refinishing furniture!

I have spent the week working on my websites. I bought a basic site for both of them, but I have had to personalize them. Well, I did a little more than that. I have changed backgrounds and colors and lay outs. It has been a lot of work! I am really happy with how they are looking.

Hopefully, by next week, I can get back to the business of photography and maybe work on some more projects. I'll keep you posted.

The first one is almost finished! The second one needs quite a bit.
www.pamrowellphotography. com

www.pillowtalkpics.com

Next, I have to work on some branding - that is more creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment