Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Powder Room & A Table Redo

We have a pretty little powder room in the new house. It is right off the living room, so it gets a lot of use. I had an old table I got from my grandmother. I knew it needed a mini makeover.


It was already painted. It looked like spray paint. We decided just to paint it like it was. I really liked the color we bought for the bedroom pieces I posted about last week. I bought a gallon of it - for $11.00 for the gallon, I couldn't see paying that much for a quart. I think it goes well with the wall color, and since everything in this house is painted that same color, I figure I can use it in several places. If you follow me here, you're going to be seeing it a few more times. In fact, I have a project going in the garage right now.


There you have it - the finished product. Below is what it looks like in the powder room. I need to find something to do with the kleenex box - I will have to check Pinterest for that! :) 





2 comments:

  1. Did you prime it first or just paint directly over the old one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one, I just painted over. It was latex over latex. On the buffet, I primed it.

    ReplyDelete