Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Singing in the Rain

Tonight Dean and I had a date night. Yeah, yeah, I know. We are always by ourselves, so every time we go out is date night. Not really. Tonight, we actually planned dinner and a movie. Admittedly, we didn't plan it until about 3. That was when I found out that today was the 60th anniversary of Singing in the Rain.

This has been one of my favorite movies since I was a little kid. Joy Anna and I have watched it more times than I can count. I like everything about the movie. It makes me laugh. I like to sing along. It is always fun for me.

I didn't know if it would be crazy busy and we might not get a ticket, so we left early and went to get the tickets. We  got them, and then headed over to take advantage of the buy one get one at Pasado's. We took out time and enjoyed dinner and conversation, before heading back to the theater.

The movie was great. So many details I had never noticed. To say I enjoyed it would be an understatement.

On the way out, Dean told me he had never seen any of that. I found that hard to believe, because of the number of times I have watched it. I realized I must have watched it when he was out of town. Joy Anna says she knows that is the reason. She and I would always do old movie marathons when he was gone.

This has been a productive week. I have made a ton of progress upstairs in the loft. It looks so much better up there. I really want to put a craft area up in the loft, but Dean doesn't like the idea. Not sure why. I guess he just likes an empty room sitting up there. oh well. While Dean was working today, I was very productive. I did my Thursday chores (more on that in a couple of weeks). I sold some homeschool books.I finished painting the buffet. Tomorrow I will go to the gym and hopefully get the doors back on the buffet. once I get it in the house and get it filled up, I'll post pics of the redo.

Tomorrow, I need to be productive on the photo biz. I need to get out and start pounding the pavement and book some clients. Starting over in a new town is very had. I have to do it. The cut in pay is certainly causing us to have financial difficulty. I need to help make up the difference. I have applied for a few other part tiem jobs, but no luck so far. Tomorrow I have to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment