Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A busy, busy week in El Paso!

The shower was wonderful! I will post more about it and pics later. They are still in my camera. There have been so many other things going on this week, that photos have really taken a back seat.

We have made lists and lists of our lists in preparation for the wedding. We are slowly working out way through them. We want the wedding to be special - lots of special details and little touches to make it all just right - for the guests as well as Joy Anna and Jeremy.

J & J got the keys to their apartment yesterday. The evening was interesting as the a/c didn't work, and the dishwasher sprayed water all over the kitchen cabinets. We ended up at Target and did some shopping for the house and for the wedding. More things off our list. Jeremy had planned to move things yesterday, but you know the best laid plans . . . he had to work 2 shifts yesterday. Needless to say, moving did not figure into the equation. After we moved out, somehow her stuff spread out into all 10 rooms in the house! Literally! She is working so much, and he is working so much, I am not sure how it is all going to get moved.

Today, I started condensing it into fewer rooms - I need to get the house cleaned and emptied, so I can give back the keys and get the deposit heading back to us.

I really miss Dean! I am so ready for him to get here! 12 more days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment