Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, June 1, 2012

May in Review

May went by in a blur!
Getting ready to pack....garage sale....packers....Round Rock....movers came....unpacking....El Paso....wedding shower....packing....cleaning.....packing....cleaning (repeat for two weeks and throw in wedding prep a few times)...moved out!

It looks easier than it actually was.

It was hard. Emotionally. Physically. Financially.

I am so tired. My body hurts. My hands are the worst. I don't think I could actually hold my camera very well today.

I feel like a ship without a port right now. I am staying with the Wises. They are very gracious in allowing me to stay here. I have been here two weeks tomorrow. On Sunday, I move to the house we have rented for the wedding.

Because of the way we moved, there was a lot left here. Joy Anna was not ready for the packers - she had spread out into two rooms. Some of our stuff was left mixed in with hers. Some things she really wanted to keep, but will not have room for, also needs to go to Round Rock. I have hauled it all down to the basement here. I need to go sort it out - things for the wedding (majority), things to send back with Eric & Ashley to NC, things to take to Round Rock. After I get it sorted, I need to work on jars- take off the labels, sort into bunches. Get things ready for the tables. Tonight, we will work on signage for the wedding, programs, etc.

Everyone starts arriving on Sunday - it is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment