Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

El Paso

Started the long drive back to El Paso at 8 am this morning. This was the 2nd time I have made the trip back alone. Thankfully, I didn't have to deal with doggy drama, and I sped past Sonora - no black holes for me this trip.

I made great time - it was difficult not to stop and take pics or to visit any of the garage sales that dotted the roadside.

I made it to Van Horn at nearly 4. I stopped and visit my old friend, Derek Duncan, Cowboy Poet extraordinaire.  I missed hearing him perform, so he treated me to a private performance - not really private as we were in the lobby and there were several other people around. Still, I was the only one who was listening and enjoying. It was fun to chat about the old days at WHS and the fun things in the FFA. It was nice to catch up.

When I made it back to EP, I checked in at the Wises. I had planned to sleep on a blow up mattress at the house, but I have a crick in my neck, and decided I needed a real bed. I went out with the McCartney Clan and Joy Anna for some yummy Carlos & Nicky's.

Tomorrow is the wedding shower. Really looking forward to the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment