Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, January 13, 2012

We've got a wedding coming!

On Friday I was honored to spend time with Ashley, her mom, and the bridesmaids at a luncheon. The food was great and it was so nice to meet Ashley's good friends.

 I really like taking candid shots, but I don't always get the opportunity. So here are a few.



 A girl after my own heart!
Stuffed strawberries! Yum!

Later we all went back to the Schreiber house to get things ready.

 Bridesmaids were doing all kinds of things  from helping Ashley with last minute details, to arranging flowers for the rehearsal dinner, to decorating the groom's cake. Ashley's sister, Abby, is a pastry chef. Joy Anna pitched in and they had a lot of fun putting it together and decorating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment