Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

5 weeks, 3 pics and a 1 Resume Package Sent Overseas

5 weeks from today is Dean's last day. Yep. We have known almost 2 weeks. We have sent out tons of resumes. There have been lots of 'great jobs' and lots that would be 'ok jobs.' We have had no responses except rejections from any that we have sent out. We have had one repeat email from a company in the middle east. Our first response was no because of the location. Then, we were told that he would be based out of another country and I could go with him. That, of course, changes everything. We are open to going to another country. We were not really planning on a middle eastern country, but we are open to wherever God leads us. We have gone back and forth for two weeks. It was interesting that this job is not one that we applied for, but the request for information came at the same time of the news of the lay-off. Maybe it is a God thing? They had asked several questions he had to answer and they needed copies of diplomas and certificates. And so tonight we scanned everything, made a pdf, and sent it off to the other side of the world. We would really appreciate prayers. This could be a great adventure for us. We have always wanted to travel and enjoyed the opportunities we have had- this could give us lots more opportunities to do that.


I got a little behind on my ABC pics. I had things in mind that I never found. Because of that I got a little behind. I did get them caught up and posted tonight.

 W is for Wide Open Space
 x is for Xylem (ok, I googled words that start with X)
Y is for Yolk.

One more day on the ABC challenge - Z here I come! Not sure what we will do for the next challenge, but I must say I have really enjoyed this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment