Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

U - is for untied


U was the letter of the day. I had a few ideas, but decided on untied. I think it pretty much sums me up right now. Most of the time, I feel like I have it together with the thought of the lay off. Other times, when I am alone, or just sitting quietly with Dean (yes, I do know how to sit quietly) I feel untied, undone.

The only two possibilities that have come up would probably not be under consideration if there were other options. One is in a middle east country. I think the adventure would be there, but we would live in another part of the world for three years.

So we keep praying. We keep sending out resumes. We keep waiting.
Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment