Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Engagement Pics with my girl and her boy

I was really excited to be able to take the engagement pics for Joy Anna & Jeremy. We had planned it for this afternoon- the same time the good Lord planned for high winds and dust to blow in to El Paso. The west side was brown by 2:30. We took a chance and drove over the mountain. We were concerned when we got to the top of Transmountain and couldn't see the city for the dust. We decided to try my old stand-by McKelligan Canyon. It was pretty windy out in the park, but we did much better in the amphitheater and the area behind it. Dana, Jeremy's mom went with us. We did some mountain climbing and got a good workout. We met a nice young man from London who is a composer and working with UTEP for their production.












 The double kick was a joke - not Jeremy's norm :)



And my pic of the day is P is for plain old branches, but I think there were really pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment