Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday - wow!

Goodness, not sure where the week went! I did spend one evening and one afternoon with the aunt and uncle. I went with Joy Anna and Jeremy to register at Target. Save the dates are now printed and ready to mail. I went to a funeral this week for a very special gentleman from church. A busy week.

And then there is the job hunt. One night Dean had to take tests- actual tests that actually had something to do with what his job entails. Lots of apps sent out, very few do we hear back from. We keep plugging along. Last night was rough. Dean had a meeting yesterday with his current employer. After the visit, we know that we have about 10 weeks of pay left. Maybe 11. Talking about it really depressed me last night. I try hard not to let it get to me.  

Today, I had the pleasure of visiting a new friend and taking photos of her little one. He is a little old for the baby photos where he is easily placed. He is a little young for the sitting up and making great expression pics. We did have lots of fun taking pics and visiting. I got to snuggle him while he napped. Such a great feeling. He just happens to have a name that starts with T, so he is my T pic for today.







And now I owe a few more alphabet pics
Q is for quite a view - this is taken from Anne's and Jiggs' back porch - over looking El Paso and Juarez.

R is for Razzle Resting. This was Wednesday - a day full of job hunting, so I found something here at home.


Yesterday, I had 2 pics. I had a free coupon for a sandwich at Schlotzky's. I did that and took a pic. Later during the afternoon, I was at Anne's and Jiggs' and saw these great shadows from the scroll work. I decided to post both.


The next 6 days on the photo challenge, may really be a challenge: U,V,W,X.Y & Z - could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment