Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fun in the Sun

After church this morning, we went to Mesilla with the McCartney's. Lee has a new bike, and he wanted to try it out. On the way over, Joy Anna rode with Jeremy. Dana, Josh and I rode in the van. Of course we had to eat at La Posta. It was very good. After lunch, we walked around town and took a few pics. Joy Anna rode home with us. We made a couple of detours - for ice cream and photo ops. There happened to be an art show of sorts in the plaza.



This guy was using a magnifying glass to burn Aztec designs into the gourd. He said when it sales, he will get $300 for it.

 I needed a V pic for the day - so I took several trying to get a good one. Below are the Vents in the front of the building.
Then I went sort of overboard with Vines




This was cool below with the shadow- this is tree as art - it is painted.

Beautiful Blue Gate
I am a little obsessed with the blue sky and shooting into lately. :)
There is a local artisan who does these great faces from concrete.

 This is Jackson, a therapy dog.
 Really cool shadows.
 dried peppers
 Green barn








4 comments:

  1. I used to have a dog that was part Siberian Husky. Best dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one surely was sweet. He didn't want to be far enough away for me to take the photo.

      Delete
  2. Great Pics Pam! I especially love, love, love your pictures of the crystals (or whatever those dangly things are). They are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I had fun taking pics that day. We need to do it again one day and see what we can find.

      Delete