Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Making a List (or twelve)

And checking it twice, three times . . .

My current list (and all the sub-lists) is super long. I like lists - I like the sense of accomplishment I feel when I mark things off. I have been using the post it notes on my computer- not sure I like them. There is no way to mark things off. I want a real list- with a highlighter, so I can see how much I have done.

Over the next three weeks, so many things will be added onto the list and marked off the list.

In two weeks time, we will be at our hotel in TN. So much to do in two weeks!

My list for photos is really, really long - trying to get everyone's last minute orders is making me last minute, too. Not complaining - rejoicing in the fact that I have business. I still have a photo session tomorrow, three more sessions to finish editing and order. Two more re-orders. A senior session for the 19th. Being a photographer is really busy at Christmas time!

Then there are the lists of things to pack. I am pretty well set to start packing all my things - once I figure what all I need to pack - there are lots and lots of events to go to - and then there is the time Dean and I have on our own after the wedding. Will we be going to Maryland for the interview? Will we just hang out in NC and visit with my dad and sister before going on to Eric & Ashley's to deliver their stuff and Ranger? Hmm, my list is not quite so positive as to what to pack at the moment. I need to work on that sub-list :)

I have a list of things to take for Eric.

We are not doing much gift exchanging for Christmas this year, so that list is really short.

There is the list of things I am selling on Craigslist.

Then there is another wedding to start making lists for.



Maybe I should invest in a 6 pack of notebooks.




Off to work on my lists . . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment