Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Turkey Bowl!

Sunday after church, we went to the Turkey Bowl. This was a flag football game between the church's youth and the workers and parents.  The game was fun and there was plenty of junk food and turkey legs for the spectators. I took photos. It has been years (like since high school) since I took photos at a football game. I don't have a great lens for distance, so I did the best I could. It really was fun!






 On one end of the field, the kiddos were planning their own little pick up game - they played tackle instead of flag. It was great! I was closer to them, so these are better.





 I just liked the photo above. :)
 Team Pics!

 I really like this photo above. Not everyone playing was a church member, so Matt shared Jesus with them! The pics below are of children and people they love :) These were so much fun!



While we were praying, I looked up. This little guy below was a long way away from me.  I took the photo from the distance, because it was just too cute to pass up. When I cropped it up close, I realized I wasn't the only one with my eyes open.







No comments:

Post a Comment