Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Friday, November 9, 2012

November has rushed in

We have already made a dent in November, and I haven't even thought about posting here. A lot has been going on. We'll go back to Halloween.

I remembered on Wednesday morning that there was an event at the park near the house. I had no idea it would have a million people attend- well, ok, maybe not a million, but a lot! I am guessing there were a thousand and I don't really think that is an exaggeration.

I visited with a lot of people and passed our cards to those I photographed. I think some of them turned out really cute!







On Thursday we finished up our Bible Study. If you haven't done Beth Moore's Study on James - Mercy Triumphs - you should! It was a great study. The next day, I stopped by and visited with the sweetest kiddos.
 Above and below are two of the sweetie (remember these are snap shots, but you gotta love the ravioli face :))

On Saturday evening, Dean and I went to the carnival - he is so sweet to me! We just walked around and I took a few photos. He wasn't crazy about me taking in the tripod, so I shot holding - not the easiest.

 Loving the clouds - was hoping for sun set, but the clouds were AMAZING!

 Fun rides - for other people :)
 I really liked the reflections in the cars!
 On Sunday we did church of course. It was good. I am so glad we are there. That afternoon, I worked on some photo business coming up with some specials for the business - that kind of thing. That evening, I went to the carnival again - this time with our neighbors who are also photographers. This time, we took tripods.

 This is with the shutter open for a while and zooming in with the lens. The other one is also zooming in or maybe out :)
 The one below is my favorite for the night. The guy holding the sign saw me, and raised it up to make their faces not visible. I thought it was great with the machine gun neon sign and the handwritten sign below. I like it. It also made me think of working the tent at the Sheridan fair.




Monday, I worked on the house some. I needed to go to bed early since I had to work the election on Tuesday. I really haven't done a lot this week. I have been working on the business and that is about it. We are going to go to San Marcus tomorrow and watch La Tech play. I hope I have a lot of good stuff to post after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment