Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Monday, November 12, 2012

La Tech Football in San Marcus

Saturday was a good day. Dean had my car cleaned up for me. About one, Elizabeth and Steve came over and we headed to San Marcus for the ball game. La Tech was playing Texas State in San Marcus. Since E & S graduated from Texas State, we thought it would be fun to all go together.

By the time we got there, we were hungry, so we headed to an old college hangout for them. If you are ever looking for something to eat in San Marcus, let me suggest Grins. Yummy burgers and onion rings! I would go back again.

I must say that I saw the most unusual clothing choices for a day in November. Swim trunks, bikinis, tutus worn with cowboy boots, dresses that would be suitable to a club, high heels. I think there were a few other things that caused a second look. It was an interesting day for fashion.


 And we happened upon tightrope walking lessons

 This guy was much more experienced than the first one


 and he tries again


This was one of my favorites from tightrope walking.

Then it was time to head over to the game
I liked this pic a lot. Pretty cool with the clouds. Tech ending up winning, even though it was not easy. The game was certainly hard fought on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment